There isn't too much to report, as Stockton is a sweet, low-maintenance baby. The fussiest he gets is when he is hungry and gassy...which don't we all!
We have had quite the roller coaster ride of breastfeeding, which I have written a separate, very personal letter. Some friends have wondered about my story, which I gladly email it out, as the Lord has sanctified me so much through our short little journey so far, and I choose to give Him glory. So let me know if you would like to read it, as I am more than happy to share!
He sleeps pretty great for a newborn. He goes about 3 hours at night and sometimes 4! Right now he is in the Rock N Play in our bedroom, so I can easily pop that paci back in. Addie never took a paci, but little Stockton loves it.
Addie also is so in love with "baby broder," as she calls him. She smothers him. All with good, loving intentions of course. She has even started breastfeeding her baby doll...using her belly button.
He is such a sweet blessing to us! I kiss his face all day long, treasuring this tiny body, as I now realize how fast they grow. We love this little guy!











No comments:
Post a Comment